- now closed
06:00 - 23:59
- Arrival Level
- Security Area
There are several possibilities to have yourself tested for free:
- You can do so here at the airport at baggage conveyor belt 19.
- Register for an appointment at your doctor‘s private practice in advance.
- Please dial phone number 116 117 to receive further information about local COVID-19 testing options.
Please be aware that only passengers who have been to risk areas can have themselves tested here at Düsseldorf Airport. The test center, which is officially arranged by the government of North Rhine-Westphalia and operated by the Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians of North Rhine (KVNO), is located in security area. Here, passengers have the opportunity to be tested free of charge immediately after their arrival. Another condition: you are an EU citizen or at least have a place of residence in the EU.
The test center in the arrivals area is available until October 31, 2020. From November 1, 2020, you can contact in the Centogene Testcenter on the departure level.
Please check the risk areas on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.
Information on the Corona testcenter
Who can be tested?
You can be tested the airport after your arrival if these three requirements are met:
- You have just returned from a risk area listed by the Robert Koch Institute,
- You are an EU citizen or have at least one residence in the EU,
- After landing, you are still in the security area of Düsseldorf Airport.
How much does it cost to get tested?
their permanent place of residence in the EU. The test will be free of charge for these travelers. Fees are covered by the federal state of North Rhine Westphalia.
Who conducts the tests?
How does the test work?
contain genetic material of the virus.